Wednesday, April 15, 2009

this is what happens when I start doing math

I just realized I got married when I was 25.  25?!?!  What was I thinking, really??  I didn’t plan on spending half of my twenties being responsible!!   I was so bohemian - rock star-in-training - heck, it’s like I’m already 30… homeowner, 1.5 kids, burb dwelling…  what difference will 30 be when I’m already so blasted domesticated?!?!


Ug.  I’m basically going to waste my entire 29th year flipping out.


Thanks for the cool reminders of the nifty things I’ve gotten out of the way in the last 9 years.  For blog buddies, y’all have incredibly memories!  I still think I should do one more insane thing.  Maybe a funeral for my 20s?  Except my friends that live here are all very… sedate, and it would weird the heck out of them.  You need some insane friends to pull something like that off.


Maybe shave my head and bead up some papparazzis with an umbrella?  I have an umbrella on hand and a creepy looking scalp.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...