Thursday, May 28, 2009

fsshhhhhhhhh

SH is currently on a plane to Houston for an interview, as well as dangerously close to getting an offer for a job in the Middle Of Nowhere in Wisconson, so I am a mass of nerves and freaking out.  This seems like a good time for a stream of consciousness entry, donchathink?


I realized my I am so freaked out by my pregnancy weight gain. 


The bigger my torso gets (especially these 2 huge balloons on my chest), the smaller my head looks.


No, getting bigger hair doesn’t help.


Yes, I tried it.


Why does my daughter scream and holler every time I suggest she go potty, yet if I do tackle her and get her on the hot seat, she goes like a champ?


I don’t think that’s potty training.


Well, I guess she’s training ME.


Why is she so fine with sitting in her own filth?


I’m not.


Well, I’m okay with living in the messiest abode ever since I do not have the ability to clean - just not my own …. output.


That makes me a good person I think, if you lower the standards of what a good person is.


On another note, I think I have to retire from teaching violin lessons.


Telling a little child again I am leaving and they have to find another teacher is the crummiest experience - it is seriously up there with getting punched in the face.


Worse than packing, and I HATE packing.


Maybe if my head didn’t look like some creepy shrunken artifact I’d be in better spirits today.


Bless Elmo for distracting WT enough for me to be able to type this.


Although in addition to watching Sesame Street, she is engaged in dancing around the room with my underwear.


That’s weird.


You know what else is weird?


She LOVES Finding Nemo, but has no problem with watching the penguins on the TV eating fish right now.


It’s not like it’s a Fillet-O-Fish so she doesn’t know what it is, it looks like the penguins are eating Nemo.


Elmo is ending.


I should probably put on some pants right now.


I really can’t wait for these giant floatational devices on my chest deflate so I can wear normal clothes again.


Yes, I’ll probably complain about that too.


That annoys me about myself too.


Also, my big nose.


That ain’t deflating any time soon.


Although, if my nose got bigger, maybe it would make my head look less shrunken-head-ish.


How does one do that?


Sounds like I have something on my agenda for the day, nose embiggening!


It’s nice to have a purpose in life.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...