Thursday, May 7, 2009



The top picture above is of the amazing Death Cab concert last night.  Great seats, great date, and I was blown away by the effortless musicality of the individual band members.  I did find it amusing that the bass player moved around like he was in a punk band - totally did NOT expect that, but it was forgiven because 1. He was awesome and 2. His tush was cute.


The picture just below it was my view most of the night - I’m pretty sure that guy was the Tallest Man In The World.  It didn’t mar the night though, I just thought it was funny. 


Tonight, a friend is having a bachelorette party and I will get to go and hang out and talk with actual human in-the-flesh females.  I am so excited, I might soil myself.  Except WonderToddler did that already today, so I’ll just leave it at that.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...