Thursday, May 7, 2009

preg.nant.

Gah, I just watched the Scrubs finale and because I am so painfully pregnant…. 6 months along and we’re still unemployed, joyjoy, I am also painfully emotional.  So I BAWLED the entire last 10 minutes - minus a few there, I HAD to fast-forward because it was getting ridiculous.  I get mad when stuff is just that sappy, it’s like they are picking me, weak antelope out of the herd, and punching me in the face.  Because I am such an easy target right now.


I feel emotionally assaulted.  There would be a


* WARNING - Pregnant or new mothers should not watch this because it will make you cry like a baby and for crying out loud, you have ENOUGH to cry about right now in real life so wasting any more moments of emotional stability on stuff like this will actually make you HURT.  Just sayin. *


on stuff like that.  Happy, sappy stuff.  Jerks.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...