Tuesday, June 30, 2009

packing day

I’m hiding in my room.  All I hear is the ripping of masking tape and unfolding of boxes.  2 very nice men are putting everything we own into boxes.


Did I put everything I need out of the way?  Did I pack enough of my own things?  Have I done enough?  Was last night really the last night sleeping in my house, or are they going to leave the beds put together so I can sleep here one more time?


I want to throw up.


You can’t imagine how many people have come to help, comfort, and play.  WonderToddler has been in heaven.  I am shocked - SHOCKED at how many friends we have.  And I’m even more shocked we’re leaving them.  My stupid, perfect life.  Just when I’m about to give birth and need some serious help, I am leaving.


You can click here on my in-law’s blog to see the MASSIVE amount of work that went into the house.  THe only credit I can take is that I kept WT from serious injury playing with all the power tools lying around.


CRACKETY CRACK.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...