Friday, June 26, 2009

presently,

There are over 625 new entries for me to read in my Google Reader.  I apologize for not reading and commenting - I miss you all like a fiend.


Tuesday, the movers are packing us.  Wednesday, they are moving us.  Monday a photo crew is coming to take pictures for the realtor so I have to try and make the house look neat.  Our house is still incomplete so hoards of friends are still joining us every day to paint, spackle, pack, varnish, tile, plant, blah de blah.  My house looks delightful, now that we’re leaving it.  Did I mention we moved the front door down a floor, tore out all the bushes and made a new room and made a stone walkway and painted everything??


I had an ultrashound yesterday because the doc was afraid the baby was measuring small - turns out, I’m small, but the baby is smack dab in the 50th percentile at 4 lbs.  I was afraid I haven’t been eating well enough and the baby was going to be unhealthy, but the doc said “Have you ever heard of a parasite?  He’s getting what he needs - YOU are going to get oseoperosis because of what he’s taking, but HE’LL be fine.” 


I so cannot wait for a hoverround chair.


In other news, the word is SH will be travelling extensively for his job as soon as we get there, so I’ll be stuck 8-9 months pregnant in Wisconsin with nothing to do but try to find somewhere to live and maybe find some fun for the 2 year old… suggestions?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...