Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And she may cry, but her tears will dry - When I hand her the keys to a shiny new Australia! Okay, a year and a half after Tarzan insisted I watch it, I was up for 4 hours last night insominating and sick, and I finally caught Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. HOLY SNAP. INCREDIBLE. If you are lame like me and haven’t seen it, pop some popcorn and check it out - it’s under an hour and the writing… campy and spectacular. Here’s the wiki page for some info on this gem. I embedded it for you, but I’d suggest viewing full screen. Dang, the music is SO well composed… If you are not lame and have seen it, feel free to gloat on how you are way cooler than me.

http://www.hulu.com/embed/Z4kt7M5Uta51JuIDJV6HeQ

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...