Friday, July 17, 2009



It’s 2:30 in the morning and it seems sleep is over for me. Every time I lay down I get more nauseous -I wish there was a better word to describe this other than “heartburn” - such as “stomach bile eating up my entire esophagus and threatening to make me puke but instead sitting there in that horrible state of limbo in between puking and not and making me wish for the sweet release of death.”. There’s nowhere to run, the house is full of snoring in-laws and I’m hiding in this here bathroom for the next 5 hours. I can’t lay down because on the air mattress my head is lower than my stomach which starts the whole process again - and did I mention I can actually hear my stomach churning?? This is so worse than the first pregnancy - last time I was awake just because of that &$@ Brasilian rooster, not biowarfare in my gut.



I’d call my mommy and vent to her instead of irritating the interwebs, but she’s on vacay in London right now. iPhone, it’s just you and me…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...