Saturday, July 18, 2009



Oh, how much better I’m feeling this afternoon. After a sleepless night and a dragg-y morning, I discovered my inlaw’s hammock. Finally, a position I can sit in without pain!! I feel better than I have in ages.



This morning we went to the fabulous Iowa City library and let the wee cousins play. At one point, I looked over at SexyHusband and directly in front of him was a mom playing with her kiddo, bent over so her backside was in close proximity of SH’s face - and the whaaa factor was that her leggings were almost completely see-through. A near bare bum, right there in my husband’s bidness.



Amused, I looked up at him to see his reaction, and realized he was oblivious to the scene because he was so focused on watching over our daughter.



That’s a good guy right there.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...