Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Journey : Don’t Stop Believin’ I had a choice… write a pity party post, or post one of my favorite guilty pleasure songs of all time. I can’t explain why, but something about Journey makes me so ridiculously happy, there’s no reason for it. It makes me reach for my hairbrush and air guitar like my life depends on it. Honestly, right now, it kind of does. Enjoy that mental image while I channel Steve Perry and get all Risky Business up in here.

Journey : Don’t Stop Believin’


I had a choice… write a pity party post, or post one of my favorite guilty pleasure songs of all time.  I can’t explain why, but something about Journey makes me so ridiculously happy, there’s no reason for it.  It makes me reach for my hairbrush and air guitar like my life depends on it.  Honestly, right now, it kind of does.


Enjoy that mental image while I channel Steve Perry and get all Risky Business up in here.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...