Friday, September 4, 2009

Are you aware I’m turing 30 in just over a month? Can you hear the screams of terror from here? This morning SexyHusband suggested a pick-me-up visit to a hair salon to get my do did. At first I was befuddled to think what on earth I’d need - I usually wait 9 months or more between haircuts/color and I usually look like a homeless person by then, so ANYthing is a improvement. But I just got my hair cut before I moved and I’m not creepy looking yet. So it occured to me that I my color needs a change (went red last time, considering blonde this time) and I saw this band play on Yo Gabba Gabba yesterday and … could I rock the lead singer’s color? Because I’m seriously considering it… I can pull it off, right? I mean, it’s not like I’m 30 or anything… YET. (the video won’t embed - it’s adorable though, I recommend clicking it anyway. Here’s a screenshot of the lady: … I also want her flipping outfit - I have the shoes, now I need to find the dress and some orange tights…)





No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...