Thursday, October 1, 2009

eye of the tigger

For my impending 30th birthday (oh flippin’ joy) Husband decided to gift me 30 songs in iTunes since I actually own a shockingly small amount if music - most of my CDs are symphonies and sonatas I was learning in school and weird violin jazz.  So I have to decide on 30 tunes, and I think I should collect 30 songs that pump me up and get me all hyped up when I’m down. 


I’m looking for suggestions.  Here are some samples of songs that make me hop up and down and dance:


Talking Heads : Once In a Lifetime


Frou Frou : Let Go


All American Rejects : Move Along, Swing Swing (and that new tune with the naughty lyrics… AWESOME, just can’t play it around WonderGirl or she’d repeat ‘em at church)


Jamiroquai : Canned Heat


Sergio Mendez and the Brazil 66 : um ANYTHING they do


ABBA : again, YES


So, what makes you go get your groove on??

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...