Monday, October 26, 2009



From the moment WG was born, she’s blinded everyone with her star power. Every excitable Brasilian woman who demanded to hold her, every old man at the store she insisted on flirting with, every random stranger who crosses her path gives me the same line - “you have a star on your hands!”. She practically sparkles, and did from one.



But this little Dude - I’m not taken by glitz, but kindness. He screams only when he needs something, and the rest of the time is spent wiggling and giggling. I lean over his face for hours a a day, marveling at how sweet and just plain nice he is. And coaxing him to laugh. It’s a delightful hobby.



I adore my star. I didn’t think I could love someone as much as the little girl I call Sunshine. So the heavens sent me something completely different. A Dude of the sweet variety.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...