Friday, October 23, 2009

heh. heh heh. HAHAHAHA!!!

This made me literally do that LOL think all the kids are talking about.  Really, just typing those three letters made me throw up a little in my mouth, but honestly I DID laugh out loud.  So I gotsta keep it real.


Cracked.com did a funny spread called -


The World of Tomorrow (If The Internet Disappeared Today)


and the last picture was comedy gold.



And people, if you do have the need to RickRoll your friends, Literally RickRoll them.


*snicker*  See?  I’m still doing that.. guh, I can’t type those 3 letters.  I’m actually laughing out loud!  (see kids??  It didn’t take that much more effort to type out all the letters!)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...