Thursday, October 29, 2009

NaBloPoMo


http://c2.static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/index/swf/badge.swf?v=4.14.2.3%3A75e4771

Visit NaBloPoMo


See that handy badge?  It means NaBloPoMo is almost upon us.  Yep, an entire month of entries for you, my lucky audience.  3 years ago I was a PPD wreck, and hiding from the rest of the world.  Very UN-moi, as we all know.  So when Husband found out about it, he insisted I go for it.  Every day he encouraged me to write, and in return I got someone of the sweetest e.mails and support from people all over the world, forcing me out of my dark corner and closer to someplace healthy.  So there’s a sweet spot in my heart for the exercize that is the November of blogging.  Why don’t you join me??  It’s good for the soul and all that.  And for my voyeuristic needs :)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...