Wednesday, November 4, 2009

blast from the past

This was originally posted by moi July 20, 2005.  We were just 7 months into our marriage, and at that point we’d only even known each other a year. 



So I’m sitting there on the couch with Jared, when I notice he’s on the A Current Affair website’s commentary page, snickering to himself.


This is what he wrote to them:


just curious how your exhaustive hunt for bigfoot is goin. can you give me an update? i been out lookin for him since you showed your show and was wondering how much you think that his pelt is worth. your show is the best one that I like on the TV. i even worked up my own t-shirt with your logo. i didn’t have a new one, so i used one of my old daddy’s shirts. mama said he aint comin back so it was ok. i wear it everyday. ok well, the librarian keeps askin me to leave the libary sayin I’m stinkin up the place and scarin all the other people so I’m gonna go. please write to me and tell me about bigfoot and if you want we can split the pelt money if you want to.


i love you.


Where does he get these ideas?? The best part was how much he laughed at himself. I wonder what would happen if I locked him a room with nothing but some spagetti. Something tells me I’d find it friggin hilarious.


No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...