Sunday, November 22, 2009



Husband has jsut become deathly ill, I’m flying solo tomorrow to Denver to spend the holiday with my fam (he’ll join us later) and the prospect of packing has my head spinning.  My MIL just called us today to inform us that we’ll be getting a package next week of all the stuff we left at her place on our last trip.  My solution?  This time I’m taking camera phone pix of all the kid’s clothes that I’m taking so I’ll know what I need to find to bring back.


Dang it’s mundane, but if you have kids you know how terrifying the day before a flight is - will they behave?  Will I remember everything I need in the diaper bag and not discover after the Dude vomits alllll over himself on the plane that I didn’t pack any extra clothes??  Really, mundane.


So to distract me, I’m posting this AMAZING dress DownEast Basics just put out.  They’s so cheap that stuff like this goes super fast, and I’m really tempted.  What a fabulous color!  I’ll be dreaming of this tomorrow as I jet off into the wild blue yonder with two potentially hysterical children….

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...