Sunday, November 29, 2009



so…. close… just another day and I’ll have sucessfully completed year number 3 of NaBloPoMo.  But it’s always the hardest part, since I’m still in Colorado, trying to soak up as much family time as I can.  Thanks to the iPhone, I can persevere!!  (so dang easy to update Tumblr on this thing.  LOVE.  IT.)


Lola and I were talking yesterday and hit on an interesting point.  The best people in the world had an akward phase.  Those that didn’t miss out.  There are SO many things that you learn from those odd years, trying to find yourself physically and mentally.  Those who were always put together and gorgeous, they don’t get to learn that.  And since I was SO dang akward for so long, the good part about that is I just keep gettting hotter.  I can only go up from how tragically weird I was as an adolescent! 


Also, as we watched the super cool video Jane made me of my first 30 years on this planet, it was shocking how many hairstyles I’ve had.  I kind of like to get a good one, then let it grow out to a hideous mess, then get it fixed up again.  The result is much more shocking :)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...