Monday, November 30, 2009

Today is my last full day in Colorado, and tomorrow I repeat the joy that is flying with 2 small children. It’s really not that bad, since my kids are awesome. But my parenting abilities tend to go down as my sleep deprivation goes up. My sainted mother took the night shift for an entire week and it was heaven. But reality sunk in as I took it back last night and spent a few hours too tired to properly feed or clean the baby and was kicked in the head by both asleep children for half the night. Mom was right - this parenting thing is for the young. That under 30 crowd with all that energy.



And now, I bid NaBloPoMo 2009 adieu. Too sleepy to pontificate or wax philosophical, but grateful for the invention of blogs. Grateful for moms who still snuggle if their daughter needs it. Grateful for iPhones that make this posting thing far easier. And grateful for friends. Don’t really have any where I live, but it’s a fantastic thing to see my girls at least once a year to remind me such fantastic people exist. Grateful for that bed right in front of me so I can cyhrszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...