Thursday, December 24, 2009

formspring.me


How did you ever get so lucky as to get such an amazing brother-in-law?


Hrm, lessee.. when a mommy-in-law and a daddy-in-law love each other very much they have a son - and when that first son doesn’t completely turn them off to having more children, they have some more. And that’s how you happened. Dude, you have 3 kids, you should be well schooled on this one already ;)



What are your top 5 best days ever?


I don’t know if I can think of the 5 BEST, that’s a lot of brain work. I can think of 5 awesome ones though (whew,that’s some pressure off)

in no particular order:

Mom’s SUPER SURPRISE 60th birthday party last year.

The day after the last day of classes each sememster of my undergrad. I actually enjoyed Denton for a brief moment then.

The day I finally smooched Husband. And it didn’t even happen until late that night, the whole day started with awesome when he woke me up by jamming a toothbrush in my mouth. Awesome every single second.

5 days after Dude was born when I fit into that pretty cool shirt that didn’t make me look still pregnant and went Circus World with my family. A big accomplishment, being out and about and sane AND hawt, especially considering the horrific 2 days prior.

Once, maybe 10 years ago, my superawesome Aunt Sanny gave my superawesome brother Dallin and I tickets to Disneyland and we went by ourselves, on all our favorite rides and to all our favorite places, just the two of us, and then my superawesome cousins with superawesome annual passes stopped by to play for a while. There’s just something cool about being without a chaperone and doing something with a sibling like you’re all grown up or something, quite the rush. Oh, and Disneyland is cool.




Ask me anything

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...