Wednesday, January 27, 2010



GPOYW - wedding ring edition. What with the cold, the wiping noses and bums, cleaning bottles and washing up 680 times a day, my hands are cracked and raw. And my ring isn’t fitting since I’m freezing, so I haven’t been wearing it lately. This morning in the shower, I remembered how against the whole wedding ring I was back when were engaged. I just don’t like stuff on my hands. But it meant so much to Husband, I put it on. My left hand, even. That’s a pretty big deal for a fiddler. It drives me nuts when I play. But it’s Husband’s Ownership Ring (Homer’s words, not mine), and I gotsta get wearing it, even if it’s making me nuts. I forget how sparkly it is, and just right for my crazy hands. Huh… Kind of like Husband. Drives me nuts, but just right for me.



Sheesh.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...