Monday, February 22, 2010

hello monday

How many other ladies out there have husbands who are obsessed with owning homes because they hate paying rent?  Oh, I’m sure there’s some logic behind it.  Logic not being my strong suit.  But since I hate rejection, I do not want to own another house, then (oh please oh please!!) have to move, and have to try and sell the house, all the while feeling like I’m dating again, wondering why nobody wants my action.  I mean my house.


We saw a pretty one today.  Super pretty.  But it has the “master on main” thing - I don’t want my bedroom so far from my wee ones - I mean, a 3 year old and a 6 month-er?  I want to hear them when they need me in the middle of the night.  That’s kind of my job.


Especially if they have to puke.  You wanna catch that sooner than later, I think.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...