Wednesday, March 31, 2010

love is...

knowing that a simple tearful phone call to my mom can result in a plane ticket for the next week for moral and packing support.  Knowing that no matter what, I can always depend on her above almost every other human being on this earth.  Countless times she has hopped in a car or jumped on a plane at a moment’s notice, shipped care packages and spent hours on the phone to support me.  She always, always makes me feel like a special daughter of God, that the decisions I make are incredibly important - and important enough for this amazing and very well-accomplished woman to make me a priority in her life.


Just a few more hours until she’s here, and WonderGirl and I are going crazy we’re so excited.  I can only hope that I can make WG feel as wonderful as my mom makes me feel.  I’m working on it, and I’ll get to learn from the master ALL WEEKEND LONG.  HUZZAH!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...