Monday, March 1, 2010



Ooooooh, I want my mommy. The trip was full of cousin awesomeness and relaxation, but upon returning home, WonderGirl threw up for 2 days. I figured it was a combination of food poisoning and car sick, but 2 days later I woke up with the same malady.



I feel awful, but part of me is hoping this might aid me in the attempt to lose my spare tire. Oh, I’m not as bad as K-Fed up there (yet…) but I’m starting to notice the connection my mom swore would be there between eating junk and flab that was not there previous to the big three-oh.



Ug, and speaking of 30, I’m starting to understand why wise Mamabear also says child rearing is for the young. This pain and puke-age reminds me of pregnancy and I am pretty sure I can’t go through another year of nausea and fighting suicidal thoughts. I have never felt so old. That might be the stomach flu talking. But as long as it is, it also says it’s going to kill me. Heeeeellllpppp.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...