Thursday, March 25, 2010

update

FYI, we just put in an offer on a house, one that I would like to live in which is also in a town that is FAR closer to a Target (which I would also like to live in - the town AND Target, actually).  Of course, after all this searching and looking and finally finding one that fits, the house is a complicated sale (short sale, bah) and there’s a good chance it will fall through.  SO interwebs, since you guys are all so amazing at making good things in my life happen (haven’t had time to comment on the blue dresses, but holy SNAP you guys are amazing!!  I can’t wait to have time to pick one!), could you please use your collective mojo to will this to happen?


Because if I live close to Target, we all know I will be a far better person.  And we all want that, right?


LOVE YOUSE!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...