Monday, April 19, 2010

over here! I exist!

I woke up this morning to find my last post was featured at Today in the Bloggernacle.  Holy validation, Batman!  It’s always such a lovely shock to know perfect strangers read your corner of the web.  Blogging is my most favoritest vice.  That, and making up words (I’ve been reading Seuss to WonderGirl lately, can you tell?).


So to pay it forward, I want to alert y’all to one of the most insightful and awesome blogs I currently stalk - Dad-isms.  Notes from a 38 year old dad to his 3 kids.  He has a unique and sweet perspective as a father and husband who also is/was a widow (now remarried).  If you REALLY want your stomach to turn to mush, he has another blog filled with simple love letters, the kind of things we should remember to say to our spouses every day.


Isn’t the interweb grand??

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...