Monday, May 3, 2010



Packing.  Not packed, but should be.  Ak.  Closing on the house Wednesday.  Husband’s can-do parent’s and sister’s family are coming to help this weekend.  So excited for company that I may forget to do the moving.  


My life has a tendency to not sit still.  I suppose I’d be bored if it did.


Also, it occurred to me the other night while I should have been sleeping that a skirt make of plaid neckties (longer than the one shown, natch) would be the perfect thing to wear while playing rockin’ fiddle at a Scottish festival.  Except there is no way I’d have the time to make it.  Oh, and I also don’t know how to sew.  But it would be sooooo super cool.  Still need an actual kilt though.  Blagh.


Back to the boxes.  HELP.  


(image here)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...