Friday, June 18, 2010

best blasted mommy ever

Husband got cheap tickets to a waterpark nearby (did you know I live about 15 min. from the waterpark capital of the world?  Seriously, why are y’all not visiting me right now??) and in my insanity, I decided I’d take the kiddos today.  The Dude still has morning naps and our window of fun before he goes bonkers in the afternoon is limited - but why should WonderGirl miss out?  Sigh.  I am such a awesome mom.  I found a babysittin’ age girl at church to come along and play with her while I try to wrangle the Dude.  You know, the baby who is crawling?  The baby that gets personally offended if he is not allowed to use said skill all the blasted time?


I’m telling you this so you’ll know if I don’t write again, it’s because my head exploded under the pressure of the hot sun, trying to not scream at other people’s children getting all up in my business and trying to keep the Dude from crawling into a pool filter.  Gulp.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...