Monday, June 21, 2010

In Colorado.  With my family.  Preparing for the wedding extravaganza of my awesome bro.  But the Dude, the sweetest, most happy baby there is has a double ear infection and I’ve been laid low as well.  I wanted to me more helpful, but I have spent far too much time laying on the floor moaning - “Dude - I KNOW you feel bad, stop screaming in my face!”  And oh, the snot and slobber and tears… I don’t think his face will ever be clean again.  Naaastay.


Want to blog.  Want to read blogs.  Haven’t the time or energy because I’m focused on keeping both of us alive.  At least through Friday.  Gotta be in the wedding photos.  So if there is something aweosme or traumatic or ANYthing going on in your world, you you kindly leave comment and tell me?  It would so make my day.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...