Friday, July 9, 2010

throwback thursday

Whoops, being all kinds of out of town made me all kinds of discombobulated.  I forgot Throwback Thursday yesterday, a thousand apologies. Lyndel. ;)  Here’s a tidbit from April 14, 2003 when I was knee deep in grad school in AZ.



Quick funny -


My classical theory teacher is this barrel-looking middle aged lady who looks like she could be the meanest lady on earth, so the fact that she has the funniest dry humor is so surprising it’s hillarious.


This weekend she had to go down to our rival, U of Arizona for a conference. So she and the other ASU faculty decided to be devilish and changed all the default home pages on the UA school of music computers to ASU and Kansas - the school that knocked UA out of the final four.


She knew it was juvinile, but sheez - a professor to do that?  She was so proud of herself and their hijinx.


I nearly peed myself I laughed so hard.


No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...