Tuesday, September 14, 2010

bleeeep 2

While we’re on the subject of bleep buttons, wouldn’t it be nice if we could have one for ourselves?  So many times when I’m talking, something will starting to come out of my mouth that my brain starts screaming at - “NOOOO!!! ABORT ABORT!!!” but by that point, I’ve already started it… and I end up either just saying the crazy thing OR changing it mid-stream to something completely ridiculous.  Example:


“I was in Chicago last year and…. I hate muffins.”


Make sense?  Me neither.  It’s great when the other person gives you a blank stare and you have to explain that even you have no idea what anything you say means either.


BEEEEEP.  Much better.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...