Saturday, September 11, 2010

i knew it

I kneewww that taking a moment to look at how good I’ve got things going was dangerous.  So today, we got to drag a screaming WonderGirl out of a birthday party.


Here’s my conundrum:  WG won’t eat meals.  She’ll do anything other than eat.  She will die if you tell her to eat.  Will sit there screaming bloody murder rather than JUST. EAT.  And yet if she doesn’t eat, she can’t reason and gets hysterical about EVERYTHING.  The issue at the party?  She couldn’t find a chair to sit in while singing around the cake.  


So if she’s not hungry, she’s rational and wonderful.


But she won’t eat.


ARGDKSAOKUEWHGRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...