Sunday, October 3, 2010

can't help loving that man of mine

The following is a transcript of a IM chat I had with the hubs while stressing about what dress to get for my brother’s wedding.  I’d recently had some awkward experiences with dresses that looked long enough on the hanger and when standing still, but exposed far too much while trying to pull a one year old out from under a couch.  



He says: you really should focus on finding dresses that are mid-calf


 She says: why?


 He says: that way there is no possibility of them being too short


 He says: a dress should cover your knees when you sit.


 She says: they don’t really make dresses that long, have you noticed?


 He says: I have noticed.  But I still see people wearing them…


 She says: Maybe a time machine back to 1985 would solve that?


 He says: I can look for one on ebay


 He says: a time machine that is


 She says: I wouldn’t put it past you :)


 He says: http://cgi.ebay.com/Magical-TIME-MACHINE-wicca-pagan-TIME-TRAVEL-device-/160425021864?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255a1391a8


She says: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD


 He says: not at all what I thought it would look like


She says: YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE


He says: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-Back-To-The-Future-Time-Machine-Time-Machine-1981-DeLorean-Back-To-The-Future-Time-Machine_W0QQitemZ200463030088QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2eac871748


He says: that’s more like it


He says: bret michaels was in that car


He says: look at the pics


He says: make sure you put a tissue on the seat before you sit on it


She says: ………..


She says: I give up


He says: he has the yuckies


He says: you don’t want to sit where he sat


No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...