Friday, October 1, 2010

Weezer : Viva la Vida The other day, husband told me - “I just found out my favorite song from the new Weezer album is a cover of a Coldplay song.” Seriously. *edit* I am not ripping on the cover, I do love it - but just flabbergasted that he had not heard the Coldplay version. Aren’t all Coldplay songs licensed out so many times that even survivalists living in tiny huts in the mountains have heard them?

Weezer : Viva la Vida 


The other day, husband told me - “I just found out my favorite song from the new Weezer album is a cover of a Coldplay song.”  Seriously.  *edit* I am not ripping on the cover, I do love it - but just flabbergasted that he had not heard the Coldplay version.  Aren’t all Coldplay songs licensed out so many times that even survivalists living in tiny huts in the mountains have heard them?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...