Tuesday, November 30, 2010

and... scene.

So on the last day of NaBloPoMo my laptop has decided to get violently ill.  Something about “OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND” or some such nonsense.  There were pictures… musics… but those will have to wait until the husband returns from the other side of the world and works his magic.


I think it’s kind of fitting that at the end of 30 days with at lest 30 posts that I should be sitting in front of the computer without the ability to make a coherent commentary on my day.  Suffice to say, the Dude spent the entire day alternately finding every choke-able he could get his adorable mitts on or screaming because said choke-able was confiscated.  Which I say not to complain, only to explain why my brain is almost non-functional.


sidenote - he is still the most adorable man-human on earth and I am still madly in love with him, I am merely commentating on the reality of the downside to his awesome mobility and mental development, aka toddler-hood.  I should post some videos of him in his giggling, joyful glory.  Except I can’t.  Because the laptop thinks I did something illegal.  Gah.


I’m pooped.  I am going to sit in bed and try to wrap books and convince myself that a bedtime before 11pm is optimal.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...