Thursday, December 30, 2010

hair hair hair

Out with the new, in with the old. I went darker last month because I thought I was a brunette, but apparently I’m a blonde. Seriously, I think my hair is dark, but I don’t look good with darker hair and the stylist showed me a chart thingy that proved I am the darkest blonde on the spectrum which is why my features just don’t jive with the darker hair. Lame.



So, I’m getting highlights back in, although she says it will take a while before the blue will actually be gone. Blue was fun, but it’s not my color either. Grrr. When the blue finally leaves the building, I’m thinking red…. or pink… Let’s file this post under “first world problems,” mkay?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...