Friday, December 31, 2010



This week I have gone from being positive that I am currently living the most miserable existence that has ever been, to feeling ridiculously smug about how awesome my life is.


I don’t think I have ever had PMS so bad that even I noticed it.  It was also kind of unfortunate that this was the week that husband worked from home.  I should probably let him buy another car or something.


But it’s New Years Eve, I’m medicated, and thanks to Jane, there’s a 5+ foot inflatable palm tree in my living room.  We’re going to try and ring in the new year around 6 - I think that’s when South Africa does, and they might have palm trees.  Maybe.  If you actually have a life and are in the mood to leave the house, be safe.  Make memories.  Sleep in.  Aaaaand the awesomeness may now commence.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...