Thursday, February 17, 2011



I really miss husband.  He’s doing the work thing in LA for a bit.  The last time I saw him was Tuesday night, and I won’t get to see him again until Friday morning.   (In my sleep Tuesday night I was so over worked about him leaving the next morning that I kept rolling over to sleep on his side of the bed to make myself feel better, but since he was actually there all I did was keep waking him up and making him mad.  Silly subconscious.)   This single mommy thing is not for pansies.  There are crunchy things all over the floor and a rash alllll over the Dude.  I took him in yesterday - it’s apparently a reaction to amoxicillin.  No big deal, unless the sight of massive red lesions all over your toddler tends to bother you.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...