Friday, February 11, 2011



Look at this face.  Such a sweet face, right?  NO.  This is the face you get just before he tries to bite you.  HE’S SUCH A FLIPPIN’ BOY.  Ug, at this point WonderGirl knew the entire alphabet, could say “please” and “thank you” and… well, NOT BITE ME.  I thought when he started walking at 10 months that he’d develop around the schedule she had, but apparently he started walking earlier just so he could get to the nearest outlet and lick it.  He gets so frustrated because he doesn’t have what he wants RIGHT NOW and he can’t tell me, so he bites.  He actually starts growling and snarling like a rabid dog, too.  He’s so sweet, why can’t he just start talking like a girl???  PLEASE????


Oh, and he hits.  I honestly feel like I’ve been beaten up by the end of the day (he just head butted me, too).  When WG hit at this age, we taught her how to touch softly.  This does not please him.  So he scratches.  Dagnabit, he goes into nursery next week, I CAN’T have my kid be the biter!  But he is.  He tried to bite a poor little girl yesterday, just because he was furious at me for not letting him play with a heater.


I take it back - I thought I was not a fan of the baby stage, but he was an adorable saint compared to toddlerhood.  Baby Dude was AWESOME.  I do like preschooler though… but I don’t think I’ll survive until then.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...