Tuesday, February 15, 2011



(via katiefab:letschillkiddo:lostintheradio)


Okay, I’m not in Michigan, but I’m next to it.  I think.  Seriously, it’s a heat wave.  40 degrees is the best feeling EVER.  I was far less homicidal yesterday as a result.  Of course being Valentines Day, all the red and chocolate did sweeten the pot.  I have some seriously AWESOME pictures from the day with my new fancy camera, but the card reader is being mean and my computer (the one with a functioning card reader) has decided it doesn’t want to play nice with the wireless.  Blah.  So tomorrow perhaps.


Suffice to say, despite having the Dude scream at me for a good portion of the morning, I am in a remarkably decent mood.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...