Thursday, March 31, 2011



I’m on mom’s computer.  A shiny nickel to anyone who can identify that hottie.


Aaaaand some bullet points from the last week:


  • Hopped in car with less than 2 hours notice and drove from Wisconsin to Colorado.  All night.

  • Got home just long enough to see my Aunt Sanny.  Suweet!

  • Checked in with Lola and HOLY SNAP that baby is gorgeous.  Definitely no smooshed newborn face there.

  • Husband flew back to the Wisconsin.  Sigh.

  • Spent half days with Lola and perfect baby for a few days.  Yes, I was around a baby and did NOT go insane.  Having Lola around had something to do with that.

  • The ‘rents have vacated the state for a while, so I’m squatting in their place, full-time mommy again.

  • Last night I freaked out at all the wind and thought that a murderer was trying to get into the house and mutilate us all.

  • I only mention that because that is why I was too freaked to go outside and take the garbage cans in.  So this morning I had to collect our trash from all over the street and one of the cans is missing.  It was big too, which is kinda freaky.  I can’t find it.  How does a huge garbage can disappear??

  • This morning I thought it would be sweet to take the kiddos (who I haven’t spent a full day with in a bit) to the Children’s Museum.  Who would have thought it would be wall-to-wall children during spring break? *facepalm*

Now, I’m trying to figure out their Netflix.  I can’t figure out how to click on things in the computador and make it go to the TV (it does have this capability).  That’s a nice problem to have.


 Oh, and I’m hoping the murderer who was trying to get into the front door last night does not come back.  Little known fact: I’m kinda afraid of the dark.  Dagnabit, I needs my man.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...