Thursday, March 31, 2011

NUTBOD (Houseboats of Kashmir Mix) - Benjamin Britten I know I have that high-and-mighty musician thing going, so I’m little torn about the fact that my all-time favorite album of EVER is Baz Luhrmann’s 1998 Something For Everybody. Yeah, Baz the film director, and his album of songs and remixes from him films to that date (no Moulin Rouge or Australia yet). Is that weird? Because seriously, it has EVERYTHING. A sitar, Doris Day, La Boheme, techno, swing, Gustav Holst. DUDE. This song is from his version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream which was AWESOME. I’ll be randomly posting tunes from this album while I’m on my mom’s computador and they are staring at me. You’re welcome.

NUTBOD (Houseboats of Kashmir Mix) - Benjamin Britten


I know I have that high-and-mighty musician thing going, so I’m little torn about the fact that my all-time favorite album of EVER is Baz Luhrmann’s 1998 Something For Everybody.  Yeah, Baz the film director, and his album of songs and remixes from him films to that date (no Moulin Rouge or Australia yet).  Is that weird?  Because seriously, it has EVERYTHING. A sitar, Doris Day, La Boheme, techno, swing, Gustav Holst.  DUDE. 


This song is from his version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream which was AWESOME.


I’ll be randomly posting tunes from this album while I’m on my mom’s computador and they are staring at me.  You’re welcome.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...