Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Ivy Leaf set : The BorderCollies Have we all heard this a gazzillion times? No matter, it’s required St. Patty’s dance fare in our living room. It doesn’t matter how many times I hear it, every time the violin pops up in the last tune, I tear up. I just can’t believe it’s me! In the immortal words of my favorite Celtic guitarist, Erin go braugh-less!

The Ivy Leaf set : The BorderCollies


Have we all heard this a gazzillion times? No matter, it’s required St. Patty’s dance fare in our living room.  It doesn’t matter how many times I hear it, every time the violin pops up in the last tune, I tear up. I just can’t believe it’s me!  In the immortal words of my favorite Celtic guitarist, Erin go braugh-less!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...