Wednesday, April 27, 2011



GPOYW - CHEEEEEEEEEP! edition.  We live close to a Lands’ End distribution center and twice a year or so they have this mad, mad sale open to the public.  I’ve never been…. WHY????  This insanely comfortable dress??  A DOLLAR!!!!!!  These shoes??  4 bucks and some change!!  And there’s this pair of black ballet shoes they have that I’ve been literally drooling over for YEARS - but couldn’t justify spending $40 on them.  They are so well made, so comfortable, so dreamy…  I’ll go to their website a few times a month and stare at them, hopping maybe they’ll go on sale…. and I nabbed them today for $4!!!!!!


HUZZAH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...