Monday, May 2, 2011

Angels and Airwaves : Everything’s Magic Bring it on, Monday!! The sun is shining, A&A is playing andthere’s something wonderful about NOT being under 10 feet of snow… also, since the husband is off in Seattle, I put my sewing machine in the kitchen and I’ve been making and experimenting while the kids are playing together. Or just wrestling together. Whatever it is, they sound ridiculously happy about it and I am choosing to be happy about it, because it should be enjoyed. Since in about 4 minutes one of them is going to clock their head on the tile and the other is going to bite their own leg and hugs will be required to stop the screaming that has just taken a turn for the mad. I IS HAPPYS!!!!!!! (via)

Angels and Airwaves : Everything’s Magic


Bring it on, Monday!!  The sun is shining, A&A is playing andthere’s something wonderful about NOT being under 10 feet of snow… also, since the husband is off in Seattle, I put my sewing machine in the kitchen and I’ve been making and experimenting while the kids are playing together.  Or just wrestling together.  Whatever it is, they sound ridiculously happy about it and I am choosing to be happy about it, because it should be enjoyed.  Since in about 4 minutes one of them is going to clock their head on the tile and the other is going to bite their own leg and hugs will be required to stop the screaming that has just taken a turn for the mad.  I IS HAPPYS!!!!!!!



(via)

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...