Tuesday, June 21, 2011



Last week at one of my gigs, an older gent in a kilt asked me if I was having a girl or a boy.  The picture above is what I was wearing that very day.  Now, I know I’ve put some weight on (although the Mii on my Wii Fit keeps telling me I’m an underweight weakling, the chubb I do have is just sitting in funny places since I was kind enough to give two humans the gift of life and they gave me the gift of love handles) but DUDE.  Now, I know I’m not pregnant, VERY sure on that, but in last week I’ve had acne, weird exhaustion and I was briefly nauseous.  That punk jinxed me into a hysterical pregnancy!!  If you have been anywhere near me in the last week, you have heard me yell about this repeatedly.  It’s way easier to yell about it than to do an actual sit-up.


Any tips on how to get rid of a food baby?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...