Tuesday, June 21, 2011



Back home, jiggety jig!  It’s rainy and gloomy here in Wisconsin, but I’m happy anyway since it means I am NOT on an airplane with a 1 year old anymore.  HOLY SNAP I take back everything I ever said about the baby stage, with the not sleeping and the grossness thereof, it’s nothing compared to the Tasmanian Devil phase of toddler-hood.


Anywho, did I miss anything???  I am just getting my brain screwed back on.  There are verra few pictures of me from the trip, since I was behind the camera 94% of the time, but we did manage to get to the temple twice - once for us, and the second for a photo shoot with the kiddos.  The one of us as a family was hysterical - but here’s us in our US glory in front of one of the best places I know on earth.  Dagnabit, I love this man.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...