Tuesday, June 7, 2011



So, I THINK my Mormon.org profile is alllmost approved.  The website is being wonky.  My previous pick for profile pic wasn’t enough of my face, so I sat down and tried to take one.  This was the one I went with - I think.  I may just change it.  Because this is me we’re talking about.


Also, did I mention I’m leaving for Atlanta in 2 days?  To play a bunch of gigs and have a family vacay of sorts in between?  Because I am.  It’s for two festivals - on in Tennessee, one in the north Georgia mountains. The whole family is going, and in between I hope we can manage to get to the temple, play, eat sushi and maybe even get to see Savannah.  And if we’re lucky, I can stop freaking out about how rusty my fiddling is (as usual) and find something that fits to wear AND looks nice in 500 degree heat.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...