Tuesday, July 12, 2011



So I made myself a jumper/mumu.  See, I’m going to Nauvoo in a few weeks and I know I’m going to MELT.  I got myself some cheapo fabric and made myself something I think I might possible survive in.  Husband hates this style, but he’s not going, so I kindly only wear this when we are several hours from each other.  I’m going to be in the hottest plane on earth for a week - a girl has to be prepared.  And this puppy makes me feel like I wearing nothing at all.  Nothing at all.  Nothing at all.  (If you just yelled “Stupid sexy Flanders!!” you are awesome.)



I’m wearing a tee that I chopped off the bottom half of so my middle will be nice and coool.  Or as cool as you can get next to the Mississippi River.  This is what I’ll look like most of the time, while screaming “NOOOO, DUDE!!! Don’t touch that!!!!!”




Looking at the guidebook and pontificating for the kids.



Being a fearless touring leader.



This is what WonderGirl and I usually look like.  You could just imagine us in any clothing, this is the end result almost all the time. So this is what we’ll look like in Nauvoo.



Maybe we won’t look so creepy?  If that happened, we’d both be shocked.



Imagine what I could do if I could actually sew and read patterns.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...