Monday, August 15, 2011

Owl City- Cave In Please take a long hard look through your text book ‘cause I’m history I’ve overlooked this song for far too long. This is so ridiculously fantastic!! I’m totally getting my groove thing on all over this joint. Wait, does that mean what I think it does? Heck, I’m probably doing some of that too, then.

Owl City- Cave In



Please take a long hard look through your text book ‘cause I’m history



I’ve overlooked this song for far too long.  This is so ridiculously fantastic!!  I’m totally getting my groove thing on all over this joint.  Wait, does that mean what I think it does?  Heck, I’m probably doing some of that too, then.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...